Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love Alway's

Hello gorgeous.....

There is not much I can say today. I just want to show respect for a family that I and a lot of people in my community were close to. The Eady family is compiled of some of the sweetest people I have ever met, and I struggle to understand why bad things happen to good people. I realize that I cannot lean on my own understanding and I must trust that God has a plan. This is the very message I am sending to the Eady family because I cannot imagine their pain.

 On 10/10/10 the Eady family was on their way home from an out of state funeral when they were involved in a 1 car accident which caused 3 of the 6 passengers to lose their life.  I don't know the details and frankly that is not what is important. I just want to celebrate the lives of Josh Eady (17) Whitney Eady (22) and their father Charles Eady (47)  because I was blessed to know them.  below is a picture of Whitney and Joshua. May they Rest In Peace <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment