Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BRIDAL OPEN HOUSE!!!

Hello Gorgeous......

Okay soooooo every third Sunday of each month I set up a table at this bridal show in my local community!! It is awesome, I have gotten so much business from it and I have met so many cool vendors. I pay $25 each month and I get to decorate my table any way I like. Last month I brought my friend along with me and did a live tutorial which was cool!! My mommy always comes and helps because she is wayyy more outgoing than me lol she does the talking I do the makeup.

I would encourage all new makeup artist who are trying to jump start their business to look into doing something like this. It really gets your name out there plus the event is exclusive to people who are looking for the type of services we are offering.  below is a few short clips of my beautiful friend Becca and my lovely mother Misty (twitter.com/MzWizdom) as well as a picture of what my table looks like!!

                                          
Here is my vendor Table. Pink, black and Zebra




My lovely model/ friend Becca Boo





My beautiful mother doing an impromptu interview lol





..... And here is a link to the event center that so graciously throws this show each month

2 comments:

  1. Joia does an awesome job! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog Page!.. Keep em coming, We look forward to it. Your very talented!

    ReplyDelete