Saturday, November 13, 2010

Here comes the bridessssssssss............................

Hello Gorgeous....

Ok so I love weddings. My favorite part is probably the look on the grooms face when he sees his bride for the first time, my second favorite part is when the DJ plays Single Ladies (By Beyonce) cause I can't help but to put my hands on my hips and say "If you liked it then you shoulda put a raaaang on it". I love how anxious a bride gets right before she puts on her dress and I love the sister hood that goes on in the womans dressing room, it isn't unusual to see legs being lotioned, toes being polished, zippers being zipped or tears being wiped. Weddings are amazing and lucky little me gets to take part in my fair share :) Here are just two of my October brides.....


This is beautiful Michele. She was very nervous because she and her husband did most of the planning and all of the catering. I snapped this photo before she put on her dress. The best part of Michele's reception was when her husband announced she was preggers!! Congrats Michele your receptions was beautiful!!














The bride on the right is wonderful Shontel! I got the the pleasure of meeting her at a mutual friends birthday party!! Shontel married her high school sweetheart on a beautiful fall day. Mrs. Diaz was not nervous at all. The best part of her wedding would have to be the scenery :)



These ladies got him to put a rang on it lol. I look forward to all the winter weddings to come.

until next time......Besos beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment