Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Au Naturel

Hello gorgeous....

For some people basic and natural is the way to go. It can give you a healthy glow when done right and it is easy to do.Believe it or not I wear natural makeup on a daily basis. My daily makeup consist of foundation, concealer, light blush, mascara, and a nude lip gloss. I do however enjoy my bright and vibrant colors, but it is often very time consuming and that is something that majority of people these days lack.

I was recently told that I would not go far unless I tone my style down, although this is merely the opinion of 1 simple person, I believe there is a place for every style in this wonderful industry. That unrequested comment is what prompted me to write this blog, because it reminded me that I do focus a lot on the colorful, non commercial, and sometimes outrageous looks but it also reminded me that natural is in fact beautiful and sometime necessary. below I will post a few pictures of natural and semi natural looks I did on myself and some of my clients.

Regardless of what team you are on (natural or dramatic) what makes you feel beautiful is what you should wear and for me it simply depends on the day.......

until next time enjoys these pics. BESOS <3


Makeup I did on my mother. She loves rockin the natural look

This is how my makeup generally looks on a daily basis

This is one of my brides during her trial run (pre waxing :) )


simple makeup w/ a dramatic flare  

This look is more neutral than natural but I liked it lol

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. I love the natural look. You look good w/ red lips, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the photos look great, make up is pro status!

    ReplyDelete