Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fourth of July Round 2

Hello gorgeous,

About 4 more days until I can lay in the grass and watch colorful explosions in the sky!! I did another 4th of July face and I would consider this on more wearable than the last one. I will do one more 4th of July look and it will be the one I actually wear on independence day!! soooooo until next time Enjoy the photos, videos and product list!!




Urban Decay primer in Eden
NYX base in skin Tome

MAC shadow in Brule
NYX shadow in Red Head
MAC shadow in Carbon
MAC shadow in Crystal Avalanche
NYC eyeliner in 924a

Sugarpill shadow in After Party
Inglot #363 (brows)
Maybelline Colossal lash mascara
Ardell lashes (Lacies)

Revlon lip gloss in
MAC lipstick in fresh brew
MAC lipstick in MAC Red

Elf bronzer in Golden
Elf contour/blush pallet
Makeup Forever HD foundation
MAC pro longwear concealer (NC45)
Coastal Scents blush

No comments:

Post a Comment