Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Independence day!!!

Hello Gorgeous!!
Soooooo today I bring to you my first 4th of July tutorial!! I love Independence not only for what it represents for out country but also because people BBQ and I get to house hop and eat haha!! I got super dramatic with this tutorial because I wanted to have fun with it. I don't expect many people to try and recreate it but just in case you do below I will post photos, a list of products and a video for your viewing pleasure!! Enjoy!!

Besos


Face:
Makeup Forever HD foundation
MAC Pro Longwear concealer (NC45)
Elf bronzer in Golden
Elf contour/blush pallet

Eyes:
Benefits stay don't stray primer
NYX eye shadow base in white
Sugarpill eye shadow in Tako (white)
Sugarpill eye shadow in After-party (blue)
Sugarpill eye shadow in Love+ (red)
NXY frost pigment in white
Coastal Scents Blue pigment
Inglot #390 (nude)

Duo lash glue
Maybelline  liner
NYX glitter mania in silver
Inglot #363 (brows)
Ardell Lashes in Lacies



No comments:

Post a Comment