Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How I cover up my acne scars and achieve flawless skin

Hello gorgeous!!
It has most certainly been a while since I posted a video or a blog so I thought I would come back with a bang. I get people coming to me on a daily basis telling me how beautiful my skin is and my reply is always the same "thank you but I can assure you it is the makeup". Getting acne in my 20's I had to learn how to manage my breakouts and cover my scars because I am a serious pimple popper. I made the below video to show how I achieve  healthy looking skin as well as show how I wear my makeup on a daily basis. below I have listed the products I used!! Thanks for all your support and until next time...

Besos






Makeup forever HD foundation #170
MAC Select cover up concealer NC45
Sephora powder in warm
Too Faced Shadow insurance
Inglot #390 on lid #363 on brow and crease #63 to set liner
Mary Kay bronzer on cheek in Dusk
Wet & wild bronzer #741 for contour
Elf bronzer in Golden for highlight
MAC powder blush in fever
Loreal voluminous mascara in black
Cover girl eyeliner in basic black

2 comments: